Saturday, April 23, 2011

Family...

My Family!!!


Tomorrow is easter and a day filled with friends, family, and love. Tomorrow i will spend all day with my family. I come from a huge family. a family full of loving people, who care about everyone so much; no matter who they are, what they believe in, or who they love. and to me thats family. family is an unconditional love that you know will always be there. I depend on my family alot. you see i have the type of family that when something happens or is wrong it travels through the phone line from san jose to gilroy to san diego because everyone care and is there to help and give love and support. My family is my support team, and they are more than i could ever of asked for.  So tomorrow along with celebrating the holiday it will just be another excuse for everyone in my family to get together and have a ton of fun and for that i am so excited for!!!

everyone have a happy easter!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment