Sunday, August 21, 2011

Big Big Big Big Plans...

I am super excited that the end of August is here. There are big big plans in store for the end of August and beginning of September, and I am WAY too excited for them all!!!

Wednesday August 24th... My Last first day of school ever!!! woo hoo
Saturday August 27th... Jenn and Ron's Wedding!!! yay
Friday September 2nd... My Big Bro's 26th Birthday!!!
Tuesday September 6th... My boyfriend comes home!!! finally... haha
Friday September 9th... Ashley and Steven's wedding!!!
Friday September 16th... Rascal Flatts with my babe!!!
Saturday September 17th... Giants vs Dodger game with my babe!!!

OH I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS OFF SEASON! THESE NEXT 2.5 WEEKS BETTER FLY BY!!!

but, watch baseball throw me another curve ball and destroy all my already made plans haha! baseball is really good at destroying my plans and punishing me when I plan in advance! haha

HAPPY END OF AUGUST EVERYONE!!!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment