Sunday, August 14, 2011

"I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."
~Audrey Hepburn~

I love quotes. A good quotes can change my whole mood, inspire me, make me determined, put a smile on my face, or all of the above. I do believe that happy people are the prettiest because when you're happy you always wear a smile. Smiles to me are contagious. I see an old man crossing the street smiling; I smile, I see a baby in a stroller smiling; I smile, I see a woman jamming to music in her car; I smile. Smiles are contagious and the best curve on the human body! There is always something threw out the day that can make me crack a huge smile! I am one of those dorks who smiles and laughs at literally nothing. A little more embarrassing is I even smile and laugh when I am alone! ha ha


No comments:

Post a Comment