Saturday, July 16, 2011

Love a Romantic movie and Love a Romantic Love Quote!!!

I am a hopeless Romantic. I adore a good love story,  Love and Watch Romantic Comedies on Repeat, and watch Say yes to the dress Religiously...  During baseball seasons I try to keep the Love stories, Romantic movies, and Say yes to the Dress off the TiVo because it just makes things a lil harder than they already are! ha ha! But, with so many weddings and bridal showers i have to attend in the next couple months I am in the romantic mood! ha ha!


So here is to all the other Romantic Girls out there who also Adore a good love story!!!


Forces of Nature: 
"I always thought that there was this one perfect person for everybody in the world, you know, and when you found that person the rest of the world kind of magically faded away, and, you know, the two of you would just be inside this kind of protective bubble, but there is no bubble, I mean if there is you have to make it, I just think life is more than a series of moments, you know, we can make choices, and we can choose to protect the people we love, and that’s what makes us who we are and those are the real memories." 


The Notebook:
"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever." 


Juno:
"In my opinion the best thing you can you do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still think the sun shines out of your ass. That’s the kind of person that’s worth sticking with." 


When Harry Met Sally:
"I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." 


Runaway Bride:
"Look, I guarantee there’ll be tough times. I guarantee that at some time, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you’re the only one for me." 


My Best Friends Wedding:
"If you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just…passes you by." 


Forget Paris:
"When you love someone, and you love them with your heart, it never disappears. When you’re apart, and when you love someone, and you’ve done all you can do, you set them free. And if that love was true… when you love someone, it will all come back to you."


10 Things I Hate About You:
"I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you’re always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you’re not around, and the fact that you didn’t call. But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all." 









No comments:

Post a Comment